Saturday, December 12, 2009

What am i doing in the Lab Now?

Salam.....
I woke up quite early this morning. I prepared myself to wake up my bacteria and fungus in the microbiology lab. So far, they grow well inside nutrient broth and i think the broth was so nutritious as they were allowed to grow for overnight. Life is complicated and sometimes it is hard to express what is in your head. I use to talk to myself when there is nobody, just like now. I am writing and speak to myself so that i can understand the words from heart...so literature...but that the best way and i found it really work especially when you are working in the lab. I will be starting to standardize the bacteria culture this evening with nujma... So, i have to find some space to talk to myself without nujma recognize me doing that...hehehe

1 comment: