Tuesday, December 15, 2009

bacterias update!

salam everyone!

Today is tuesday, 5.45pm... what a long day today and i was wondering about my plates incuted in the microb lab. Wth the hope that everything will be going fine, finally i checked the result for zone of inhibition for all the plates. I was surprized and just want to say that Allah really help me go through this final project.. Alhamdulillah....For my first trial it already show the future for further study. You know what i mean... the result not disappoint me but at the same time it makes me more nervous to carry out further test which is phytochemical.. anyone have any idea what phytochemical is? please do help and guide me to the right path....it is going to be a long journey for me and i know other people has longer journey than mine but different person deals with different way. Whether it is the best way or not, it depends on you. So please pray for me!

have a nice day in the lab!=)

1 comment:

  1. sorry for all the typing error. typing too fast and left some alphabets hehehe...that's really like human. lol

    ReplyDelete